Moore College, established in 1856, is an evangelical theological college based in Newtown in Sydney, Australia. Moore College prepares men and women for a lifetime of Christian mission and ministry and has an international reputation for providing theological education that is biblical faithful, academically rigorous and pastorally effective. While Anglican in foundation and having the Anglican Archbishop of Sydney as the President of its Governing Board, Moore College equips men and women from a variety of Christian denominations and currently has around 600 enrolled students. Its courses extend from 1 year diplomas to 3 and 4 year degrees, to postgraduate awards including PhDs. Its emphasis is on learning in community and so on full-time residential education, but it also provides part-time and distance courses with nearly 5,000 students studying remotely and by correspondence.
The PositionThe Foundation manager will be responsible for the day to day operation of the College’s foundation activity and will coordinate all College fundraising activity. Key functions of this role will include building donor partners through social media, direct donor and corporate partner contact, oversight of capital campaigns and events and review and development of fundraising systems and databases.
- Applicants for this role must have an active evangelical Christian commitment;
- An understanding and appreciation of the Anglican Diocese of Sydney;
- Relevant experience at managing fundraising activities within a non for profit environment;
- Experience working with Christian networks, corporations, individuals, philanthropic and other relevant groups to raise funds and capital;
- Ability to provide a high level of professional communication to people across the College (including Principal, Faculty, Staff and Students);
- Competence with social media and technical proficiency to use electronic records systems;
- Experience in designing and implementing fundraising campaigns and events;
- Experience in the higher education sector will be highly regarded.
All applications must include a cover letter addressing the criteria and be addressed
All enquires to Andrew Bardsley 02 9577 9924.