Here you’ll find Research Guides designed to assist postgraduate students. Some guides are available only to enrolled Moore College students. For general Library Guides and study skills information, go to Guides & Skills (and scroll down for links to Guides).
- Research Guide 1a – Basic skills for postgraduate research
- Research guide 01b – Resources for research design
- Research guide 01c – Resources for research writing
- Research guide 01d – Online resources for theological research
- Research Guide 2 – Writing a literature review
- Research Guide 3 – Critical thinking skills
- Research guide 04 – Journal alerting services
- Research Guide 05 – Reading documents in their original language
- Research guide 06 – Ten tips on writing research papers
The Library is committed to growing its research library, including new books on research design and research skills as well as biblical, theological and other research-related topics. Here you’ll find reviews by Rod Benson of selected recent Library acquisitions.
- coming soon!
Moore College now has a dedicated full-time Research Support Officer, Rod Benson, who is available to assist faculty and postgraduate students with their research. Email Rod (firstname.lastname@example.org) to discuss your needs.