Check here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
Here you’ll find Research Guides designed to assist postgraduate students. Some guides are available only to enrolled Moore College students. For general Library Guides and Academic Writing Guides, go to the Guides & Skills page and scroll down for links.
- Research Guide 1a – Basic skills for postgraduate research
- Research Guide 1b – Books on study skills, research skills and academic writing
- Research Guide 1c – Online resources for academic writing
- Research Guide 1d – Online resources for theological research
- Research Guide 2 – Writing a literature review
- Research Guide 3 – Critical thinking skills
- Research Guide 4 – Journal alert services
- Research Guide 5 – Reading documents in their original language
- Research Guide 6 – Ten tips on writing research papers
- Research Guide 7 – Make better use of your time
The Library is committed to growing its research library, including new books on research design and research skills as well as biblical, theological and other research-related topics. Here you’ll find reviews by Rod Benson of selected recent Library acquisitions.
- coming soon!
Moore College now has a dedicated full-time Research Support Officer, Rod Benson, who is available to assist faculty and postgraduate students with their research. Email Rod (email@example.com) to discuss your needs.