Important information about the ITS and CCS
- The ITS course will cease being offered after term 4 2018.
- To receive an ITS award, your remaining units will need to be completed by the end of term 4, 2018.
- After this time you can continue your studies can do so through the PTC course and what you have done will be credited to a PTC award.
- More information about the PTC can be found here moore.edu.au/moore-distance/about-ptc
- To see which units you have completed in all Moore Distance courses, as well as your results and exam details, log onto my.moore.edu.au and in the Information menu, choose Enrolments.
- The CCS course (formerly known as the DBS) will cease being offered at the end of 2020.
- To receive a CCS award, your remaining units need to be completed by the end of 2020.
- CCS Lecture series will continue to be held from 7-9pm on Tuesday nights (see below for term dates).
- From 2021, PTC Lecture series will continue to be offered, as a supplement to the PTC course.
- CCS students are welcome to continue studying through the PTC. More information about the PTC can be found here.
Final CCS units being offered
- Old Testament 1 (Pentateuch)
- Christian Worship
- NT1 (Mark)
- Old Testament 2 (Former Prophets)
- Church History 1 (Early Church History)