Cross Institutional Study

Go to Study


Cross institutional study refers to enrolling in a unit or units for credit at another tertiary institution and having that study credited towards your degree at your home institution. If you are enrolled in a degree program at another recognised tertiary education institution you may be eligible for cross institutional study at Moore College.

Admission requirements

    • Undergraduate Students: Written permission from your home institution stating that the units for which you are applying to study at Moore College will be credited towards your home institution course.
    • ACTh students enrolled in a Master’s degree by coursework may be permitted to complete up to two units of study in the Moore College MA (Theology).
    • International students who would like to take cross institutional studies at Moore College should first check their student visa conditions.

Learn More

 What subjects can I study?

What does it cost?

See fees for full information about unit tuition fees.


At the end of the semester, Moore College will give you a transcript of results to give to your home institution for credit towards your award.