We would love for you to join us, but before you apply…
Undergraduate Application Process
Step One: Application Form
- Download and complete an application form.
- You will need the following documentation to accompany your application:
- a passport sized photo
- a copy of your Birth Certificate
- academic transcripts.
Step Two: References
- You will need to organise three referees. These should include:
- the senior minister or pastor of your local church
- two lay people who have some position of leadership in your present church (e.g. church warden, home group leader – no family members or current Moore College students).
- Download three reference forms and give one to each of your referees.
Step Three: What happens next?
- Application is received. Once we have received your application and references we will organise for a conversation with a faculty member or one of the chaplains. This is to talk about your ministry plans and preparation. If applicable, your spouse is also invited. Skype is available for regional applicants.
- Applications panel review. The applications panel, which consists of several people including the Principal and the Dean of Students, will review your application.
- Phone call and letter. One of the panel members will then phone you to advise you of the outcome of your application. This will be followed up by a letter from the Principal.
Application due date
- The application due date is 30th November in the year prior to admission.
- Applications received after this date attract an administration fee of $250.
Completed application and references forms should be returned to the College Registrar:
Moore Theological College
1 King Street,
Newtown NSW 2042