Master of Arts Admission ProcessReturn to Study
Step One: Application Form
- Download and complete an application form.
- You will need your academic transcripts from your previous theological studies to accompany your application.
Step Two: References
- Organise three personal referees, one of these should be from someone currently serving in ministry with you. Download three reference forms and give one to each of your referees.
- References are not required for those who have graduated from Moore College in the last 10 years.
Step Three: What happens next?
- Application is received. Once your application and references are received, initial review is by the Registrar.
- Learning & Teaching Committee. Your application will then be sent to the Learning and Teaching Committee for review and they will make a decision regarding your admission.
- Outcome. A member of the Registrar’s department will email you to confirm the decision.
Completed application and references forms should be returned to the College Registrar:
Moore Theological College
1 King Street,
Newtown NSW 2042