Postgraduate StudyGo to Study
- Cross Institutional Study Application
- Doctor of Philosophy Admissions Process
- International Student Admission Process
- Master of Arts Admission Process
- Master of Theology Admissions Process
- Ministry Workers Applications Process
- Open Events
- Part Time Study
- Undergraduate Admissions Process
- Visiting Scholar Applications Process
- Undergraduate Study
- Postgraduate Study
- Distance Study
- Cross Institutional Study
- Apply Now
- Indigenous Students
- International Students
- Visiting Scholars & Ministry Workers
The Master of Arts (Theology) award consists of eight units of study offered from the three fields of Biblical Studies, Christian Thought and Christian Ministry.
The Master of Theology award consists of a thesis only, or a thesis and research projects and is conducted under the supervision of a faculty member.
The Doctor of Philosophy award consists of a 70,000–100,000 word thesis on an approved topic and is conducted under the supervision of a faculty member.